1609 Fortune Drive
Clearwater, Florida 33756
727 667 1191
Ghostwriting site https://trmainshell.com/ghost
Author site http://ldsledge.com
Overall Writing Philosophy:
I am a communicator, verbally and through the written word. I am a multi-genre writer: Fiction, nonfiction, articles about complex subjects, blogs, newsletters. I take a subject and give it a spark that provides clarity, readability, enlightenment and enjoyment. My favorite work involves high end, heavily researched projects, memoirs, books on any subject, novels, autobiographies. My clients become close friends.
1. Personal publishing and Ghostwriting credits
Riches to Rags, Why Rich Celebrities and Pro-Athletes Go Broke and How to Avoid It. This simple how-to book on money management applies to anyone, but is designed to help suddenly wealthy celebs and athletes survive their financial success and grow their money.
Here is what Dr. Pecoraro said about my work:
“I hired LD Sledge as a ghostwriter for a book about financial management. I can’t speak highly enough about his work! Besides being a great writer and a thorough researcher on the subject of the book, he was always open to suggestions I had on additions and changes to make the book better and better. He put long hours writing and rewriting to deliver far more than expected! He continually kept in communication with me and was very easy to work with. He made this an interesting and exciting experience for me. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants help in writing a book. He took my ideas and opinions and brought them to life with colorful language and detailed descriptions. Thanks LD! I not only got a great book out of your work but a great friend!”
Dr. Ernest A. Pecoraro
No Fail Hiring, Your Ultimate Guide to Attracting and Recruiting Top Players in a Troubled Economy. Co-written with Patrick Valtin, International Management Consultant, speaker.
A Simplification of Traumatic Injuries for Judges and Lawyers, for Dr. Allen Johnston, Orthopedic Surgeon, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
“Secrets: How to Settle Your Case Without a Lawyer, by a Forty Three Year Veteran Courtroom Lawyer.”
“PR for Lawyers, the Good, the Bad, the Ugly.”
“A Quick Look at Federal Employment Law,”
Dawn’s Revenge, a thriller set in the New Orleans French Quarter.
Command Influence, a military courtroom drama based on a case I defended and won while in JAG in the early sixties.
Nimrod’s Peril, an adult fantasy. (All three novels available on Amazon)
Other Ghostwritten books, articles, blogs, memoirs, manuals and Guides which I will disclose to anyone seriously inquiring about hiring me, as these works were Ghostwritten for those who have claimed authorship and I need permission.
2. Articles, Editorials, Columns
- ·Columnist for two years for The Business and Industry Coordinator, an industrial newspaper published on the corridor of the Mississippi River between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana.
- ·Won First Place in the International Poets for Human Rights competition, 2009.
- ·Published articles on mortgages, insurance, legal issues involving highway design and liability, personal injury, medical malpractice.
- ·Over a million written words in novels, blogs, short stories, poetry, articles, management, administration, newsletters.
- ·Blogs for a national accounting firm on identity theft
- ·Blog for a national office cleaning service on dangerous floors
- ·Blog for accounting firm on how to hire right
- ·Article for Dr. Ray Behm on the danger of Root Canals.
- *Blogger for Southern Botanicals, www.healthfree.com.
B.S. in Business, Louisiana State University, 1957
Juris Doctorate, Louisiana State University, 1960
Captain in U. S. Army, Judge Advocate General’s Corps, 1960-1963
Practiced law in New Orleans 1963-1967
Practiced law in own firm in Baton Rouge, La 1967-2003 trial lawyer.
Mortgage Broker. 2003-2006